We accept Ferrous and Non-Ferrous metals
What we buy:
- Aluminum - Cans, Rims, Wire (Insulated and bare), Sheet, etc...
- Brass - Radiators, spent shell casings, water meters, etc...
- Copper - Pipe, Wire (Insulated and bare), etc...
What we recycle:
- Iron & Steel - Steel Rims, Fencing, Un/prepared, etc...
Large loads of steel/iron may be charged a recycling fee.
- Some Appliances - Water Heaters, Stoves, Washer/Dryers, Dishwashers
We charge a CASH FEE to accept appliances
- Electric Motors/Motor Content
We do NOT accept:
- Refrigerators, Freezers, Air conditioners or Microwaves
- Oxygen Tanks/Propane Tanks/Oil Drums/Closed Containers (unless the drum or tank is cut in half)
- Automotive Scrap/Engines/Transmissions/Catalytic Converters/Hoods, Fenders, etc…
- TVs/Electronic Scrap/Consumer Electronics
- Non metallic scrap (tires, wood, concrete, glass, plastic, dirt, garbage, etc...)
If you have something you don’t see listed above, please give us a call, and we will to let you know if it is something we accept.
The scrap metal market changes daily. Please call for a quote.
In accordance with WA state law we require valid ID on all scrap metal transactions and we record all license plates of vehicles that deliver scrap.
Northwest Metals & Salvage Service, Inc.
Demolition & Metal Recycling Specialists
9607 Aurora Ave N. Seattle, WA 98103
Mailing Address/Demolition Office: 9632 Midvale Ave N., Seattle, WA 98103
Phone: 206-525-0814 ~ Fax: 206-525-0859
Scrap Yard/Gold & Silver Buyer: 9607 Aurora Ave N., Seattle, WA 98103
Scrap yard: 206-526-1583 ~ Precious Metal Buyer: 206-525-0325
Please call for more info:
Hour of Operation:
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 4:30 pm