We accept Ferrous and Non-Ferrous metals
What we buy:
- Aluminum - Cans, Rims, Wire (Insulated and bare), Sheet, etc...
- Brass - Radiators, spent shell casings, water meters, etc...
- Copper - Pipe, Wire (Insulated and bare), etc...
What we recycle:
- Iron & Steel - Steel Rims, Fencing, Un/prepared, etc...
- Some Appliances - Water Heaters, Stoves, Washer/Dryers, Dishwashers
- Electric Motors/Motor Content
These items are subject to a cash only recycling fee.
Please call 206-526-1583 for a quote.
We do NOT accept:
- Refrigerators, Freezers, Air conditioners or Microwaves
- Oxygen Tanks/Propane Tanks/Oil Drums/Closed Containers (unless the drum or tank is cut in half)
- Lawnmowers, Automotive Scrap/Engines/Transmissions/Catalytic Converters/Hoods, Fenders, etc…
- TVs/Electronic Scrap/Consumer Electronics
- Non metallic scrap (tires, wood, concrete, glass, plastic, dirt, garbage, etc...)
If you have something you don’t see listed above, please give us a call, and we will to let you know if it is something we accept.
The scrap metal market changes daily. Please call for a quote.
Due to China pulling out of the market, all insulated copper and all breakage items have dramatically dropped in price.
We can no longer pay for the following items and may have to add an additional charge based on volume and weight:
Electric Motors, Copper breakage (Motor Content)
Dirty Stainless, Iron, Data Wire
This impacts all of us and we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
In accordance with WA state law we require valid ID on all scrap metal transactions and we record all license plates of vehicles that deliver scrap.
Northwest Metals & Salvage Service, Inc.
Demolition & Metal Recycling Specialists
9607 Aurora Ave N. Seattle, WA 98103
Mailing Address/Demolition Office: 9632 Midvale Ave N., Seattle, WA 98103
Phone: 206-525-0814 ~ Fax: 206-525-0859
Scrap Yard/Gold & Silver Buyer: 9607 Aurora Ave N., Seattle, WA 98103
Scrap Yard/Precious Metal Buyer:: 206-526-1583
Please call for more info:
or our main office at 206-525-0814.
Hours of Operation:
Due to COVID, operation hours can vary day to day. Please call to confirm hours before coming to visit us. Thank you!